Kinray, a Cardinal Health Company is the industry leader in pharmaceutical and health care product distribution and we are Essential To Care."" We have an immediate opening on our Maintenance team for an experienced mechanic/maintenance individual.
The Sr. Maintenance Tech is responsible for maintenance and repair of our physical plant and equipment. Duties include:
* All areas of skilled trades including; electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting and general maintenance of physical plant.
* Service, inspect and perform preventive maintenance on electrical, mechanical, MHE and including conveyors.
* Participate in new equipment installs, modifications or special projects.
* Ensure physical plant and grounds are maintained including: cleaning of common areas, snow removal, and other such tasks as needed.
* General electrical maintenance.
* Relocate and set-up office equipment, furniture, etc.
EXCELLENT COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
* Competitive starting pay
* Night Shift Differential
* Longevity increases
* Paid indiv/family medical ins.,
* Paid indiv/family dental & vision ins
* Paid vacation, sick time, holidays, and birthday
* Advancement and training opportunities
* High School Diploma or GED required
* Minimum 2+ yrs related mechanic/maintance/trades experience
* Good written communication skills
* MS Office skills a plus
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.