This position will help to manage Doosan Bobcat’s trade compliance program. The position reports to the Director of Trade Compliance and will play a key role in ensuring that the Company’s Trade Compliance team operates daily operations efficiently to deliver results that supports the needs of the business. This manager will also support the development and implementation of programs to ensure that import/export activities comply with U.S. customs and other applicable government laws and regulations. This position may be located in West Fargo, ND, Minneapolis, MN or Statesville, NC and offers a hybrid work arrangement working 2-3 days per week at the office and the balance from home.
Role & Responsibility
- Manage a team of trade compliance analysts and together maintain a robust trade compliance program.
- Manage the development and/or maintenance of global trade compliance policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the development of compliance roadmap and strategic planning.
- Conduct periodic internal compliance training.
- Support the business to resolve daily export, import and regulatory queries.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate complex legal concepts into simple statements and propose/develop practical business solutions.
- Product classification, and maintaining record keeping management and maintenance of database for import and export regulatory compliance.
- Actively support and participate in cross-functional teams.
- Facilitate FTAs and other programs, such as Buy American Act.
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree preferred. Associate’s Degree with relevant experience and customs certification or customs broker license will be considered.
- Experience Required: 7+ years.
- Customs Certification or Customs Broker License is beneficial.
- Comprehensive knowledge of and experience with the U.S. CBP Regulations, Export Administration Regulations (EAR), International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), ACE, economic and trade sanctions programs, TAA, BAA, and classification.
- Familiarity with Oracle and SAP ERP systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving experience.
- Supervisory, coaching and staff development experience.
- Ability to independently develop, lead and drive projects.
- Excellent organization and project management skills.
- Ability to work well both in a team environment and independently, with little supervision.
- Microsoft Suite proficiency.
- Travel Required: <25%.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture, landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment, attachments and services. The company is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
Doosan Bobcat North America is home to world-renowned brands, including Bobcat® compact equipment, Doosan® portable power products, Ryan® and Steiner® grounds maintenance equipment and Geith® attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a tradename of Clark Equipment Company.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.