Ledgent is seeking for a Senior Accountant experienced with G/L analysis, Journal entries, financial statement analysis, budgeting and forecasting and responsible for preparing and produce balance sheets.
* BA or BS degree with an emphasis in Accounting or Finance.
* Minimum two to five (2-5) years of general accounting or equivalent experience
* Must have a solid understanding of financial statements
* Able to communicate effectively with department managers.
* Excellent communication and written skills.
* Strong attention to detail while producing accurate and high-quality work.
* Able to multi-task in a fast pace, demanding work environment.
* Proficient with MS Office Suite: (Excel, Word and Outlook). Advanced knowledge of Excel (V look ups, formulas, etc.) is a must
*CPA is preferred
For immediate consideration, please forward a Word attachment of your resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.