- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years in an Accounting Role
- Strong Excel and ERP knowledge
- Manage financial system(s) for accounts, contracts and vendors.
- Assist in the oversight and manage the annual budget.
- Responsible for all follow-up related to A/P and A/R.
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Manage bank, payroll allocations and general ledger reconciliation.
- Month/Quarter end close
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.