Are you a recent college graduate or a recruiter, staffing consultantant with at least one year of experience and looking for an opportunity to become involved in Recruiting and Staffing??? We are willing to train the right person for this fast-paced environment!
The Recruiting/ Staffing Consultant is a critical player in an Express Employment Professionals office. The primary emphasis is managing and growing 3 large accounts with an assistant to help you recruit and fill the job orders. The pace is fast, the tools are strong, and the culture is positive. You are expected to build and maintain a core of strong associates in a variety of functions and be in a position to fill job orders quickly and efficiently on a daily basis in the areas of office services and professional.
- Maintain an extremely high-level of daily activity to fill all job orders with urgency.
- Qualify and take a thorough and complete job order.
- Make marketing calls, expand business with existing accounts, and generate new accounts.
- Fill all orders; develop a pool of associates by interviewing multiple applicants daily and developing strong relationships.
This position is a great opportunity for the right candidate seeking career advancement.
- The ability to multitask in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment but also be self-reliant and demonstrate initiative
- Exhibit a professional demeanor at all times
Motivated entry level candidates are also encouraged to apply