Roth Staffing Companies, one of the largest privately held staffing firms in the United States, is currently looking for a Client Services Manager to join our dynamic team in Temecula, CA . Working in a fast-paced environment, the Client Services Manager is generally located at our client’s location and you will oversee their specific processes, efficiently use all recruiting technologies, recruit and staff for open positions and be responsible for growing the on-site client relationship. The Client Services Manager will also be the main point of contact for the on-site client, secondary suppliers, and temporary employees. In this role, you will have full profit and loss responsibility for a business unit. Additionally, depending on the size of the account, you may also be responsible for hiring, developing, and managing a support team including Client Service & Recruitment Managers, Coordinators, and Talent Acquisition Managers while still responsible for meeting management business objectives and personal production goals. Successful candidates have a strong business acumen to build and nurture both a business development and recruitment culture while equally being passionate about making life better for the people we serve, creating remarkable experiences…. every person, every time.
As a coworker at Roth Staffing, you’ll get uncapped earning potential, comprehensive benefits, and a workplace flexibility program that includes paid volunteer time, among other nationally recognized perks and coworker initiatives.
WHAT THE JOB LOOKS LIKE:
On a typical day, you might:
- Executes business initiatives in alignment with directives provided by Roth Staffing’s executive team and the customer, in partnership with the various corporate support channels.
- Staffing and recruiting for all internal positions at the client site for temporary openings.
- Identifies, qualifies, and presents talent and program features to our customer with the purpose of growing our business, and bringing greater value to our customers.
- Hire, manage, develop, and retain team staff all while creating an engaging team environment.
- Actively build a talent pipeline for team roles.
- Business development to meet management business objectives and personal production goals.
- Contract negotiation/management.
- Oversee employee relations and HR issues.
- Prepare quarterly and annual business reviews.
- Manage, measure, and monitor daily team performance, incorporating the outcome management process into the daily activities of all coworkers.
- Manage Roth systems as well as customer specific ATS systems.
- Secondary vendor management, as applicable.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Individuals who embrace working in a positive, collaborative, and fun workplace culture.
· Naturally aligns with the Company’s culture and core values.
· Bachelor's degree in a related field, MBA a plus.
· 3+ years’ experience in talent management within the staffing or similar industry required. Experience in staffing recruitment a plus.
· Proven experience in human resources related activities such as recruiting/ staffing, client relationship management, business development, supplier/contractor management.
· Experience with on-site/corporate operations with contingent staffing preferred.
· Strong leadership and development skills.
· Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of management.
· Knowledge of labor and employment laws, i.e., Wage & Hour, FLSA, EEO, OSHA, etc. is a plus.
· Strong P&L/Budgeting experience.
· Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
· Stellar customer service skills.
· Intermediate skills with MS Office applications.
Founded in 1994, Roth Staffing was built with the purpose to make life better for the people we serve. We were one of the first companies to provide benefits to temporary workers on assignment and gained such loyal clients that, within four years of founding, we became the only staffing company to ever rank #1 in the Inc. 500. No mergers, no acquisitions, no debt—but our continued commitment to uncompromising quality has still made us one of the largest, privately-owned staffing firms in the country.
We pride ourselves Roth Staffing for what makes us different is our culture and as a result we have long stood out in the staffing industry for earning several awards for our workplace culture, due to our commitment to employee engagement and creating a supportive workplace for all.
Roth Staffing has been named SIA’s “Best Staffing Firms to Work For,” “Best Staffing Firms to Temp For,” ClearlyRated’s “Best of Staffing—Client Satisfaction” and “Best of Staffing—Talent Satisfaction,” as well as numerous “Best Workplaces” recognitions by Fortune Magazine.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
Working for a company that’s committed to being the ultimate in employee satisfaction, Roth Staffing coworkers have access to:
· Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
· 401(k)/deferred compensation plan
· Defined growth path (including leadership development)
· Uncapped earning potential
· Generous performance bonuses and perks (including a trip to Hawaii for top performers!)
· Workplace flexibility program which includes paid volunteer time
· Paid Health and Wellness app memberships
· Opportunity to participate in company-wide health initiatives and contests.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We want to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, the Company does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, sex, gender identity, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, uniformed service, genetic information or characteristics, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws.