- Develop, test, validate, document, maintain and execute programs in SAS.
- Prepare, document, and review data listings, summary tables, and graphs for inclusion in clinical reports or presentations.
- Prepare analysis datasets for use by statisticians.
- Ensure analysis data and programming code meet regulatory and company standards and are consistently structured to permit efficient programming, reporting, and review.
- Respond to data requests from company team members.
- Develop program specification and design documents under supervision of project statistician.
- Share programming expertise with more junior-level programmers.
- Must have recent experience working on clinical trial data
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems required
- Great oral and written communication skills are essential
- Recent experience in Medical Device, Pharma or Biotech industry required
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science.
- Master's degree in Statistics is preferred and may be considered to offset minimum experience requirement
- 4 years statistical programming
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.