Ultimate Staffing is currently seeking a Stockroom Clerk to join our client in Fremont. This role can be temp-to-hire for the right candidate. Hours are Monday - Friday 6:00 am - 2:30 pm.
The Stockroom Associate will be responsible for the following job duties:
* Verify correct part numbers in kit supplied to the SMT program or load list and kit sheet.
* Read and understand work instructions.
* Support work cells by pulling kits and filling kit shortages and floor shortages.
* Fill material requisitions, work orders or requests for materials, tools or other stock items and distribute items
to production workers or assembly line.
* Ensure that all documents (Inventory Control Cards, Pick Sheets, Miscellaneous Issues, Incoming Travelers,
and Miscellaneous Receipts) are properly filled out.
* Kit material in accordance with Company/customer specifications and procedures.
* Use various component preparation machines and hand tools.
* Enter daily inventory transactions into enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems as required.
* Identify inventory issues and resolve as needed. Seek assistance from supervisor or lead when necessary.
* Support Receiving and Shipping personnel, as needed.
* Participate in actual physical inventory preparations, counts, and other necessary tasks.
* Train and perform Quality Management Systems cross functional internal audits.
* Comply with all in-house training as identified in job specific family and or specific training plan.
* Support all corporate and site 6S objectives.
* Perform all other duties, as assigned.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Knowledge of IPC-DVD-64C Component Identification preferred.
* Ability to read kit sheets, cycle count sheets & transaction reports.
* Ability to read and interpret assembly instructions, drawings and work instruction processes.
* Basic computer skills.
* Good math skills.
* Ability to lift/carry minimum of 20 lbs., stand, bend, push, lift/carry during an 8 hour shift.
* High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience.
* 0-3 years of experience in a warehouse or electronics manufacturing environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.