Location: San Jose, CA
Our Customer Infineon Technologies, one of the nation's largest manufacturers of semiconductors is experiencing strong growth and we are hiring for them! As one of the nation's largest manufacturers of high-tech microchip processing and semiconductors, we are expanding our 2nd shift team in the stockroom. The right person will be comfortable working in a lab environment and wearing lab gear. We are excited for you to join our team and being part of this growing industry. Training will be provided. Apply today to learn more!
The Stockroom clerk is a key member of the Materials Planning & Procurement team with a focus on performing the inspection of incoming raw materials and sub-components used in the manufacturing process. Specific responsibilities include:
- Implement safety standards in handling customers' stocks
- Attention to details to ensure order are filled accurately
- Ensure accuracy in physical verification of stocks by performing cycle count
- Assisting with organizing and maintaining existing inventory
- Ensure compliance of stockroom procedures in handling
- Examining parts under Microscope as needed
- Ability to start on a temporary-to-hire basis is required
- Prior experience with small electronic or semiconductor material is highly preferred
- Must be able to work in clean room environment and under microscope
- Prior experience with Sap is highly preferred but not required
- Background and drug test required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.