We Provide Solutions. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
In Sales you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, our Sales Teams are often the public face of our organization. As a result we make every effort to support and develop their skills. Working across a strong customer base, you’ll find you have the flexibility and autonomy to structure your days while having the confidence that comes from promoting a well-recognized and trusted brand. With lots of opportunities for repeat business and referrals, we also offer outstanding support, plus great pay and benefits.
The Strategic Account Executive will profitably grow revenue from new non-health system large (> $20,000 per month) accounts by building relationships with key decision-makers, developing comprehensive proposals and delivering value propositions which result in the award of new contracts.
The territory will encompass IL, WI, MN, and IA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• FQHC’s /ACO’s / LPP’s – Span further into opportunities where multiple PAEs may share an ACO or LPP, thereby presenting united front to customer. Most large clients like that want a SPOC especially in negotiating and onboarding
• Focus specific time on hunting big non-health systems accounts where we may not sufficient specialty AE (PDM, Oncology, etc.) coverage
• Create in-depth prospect profiles, build relationships with decision-makers, understand client needs, develop and present proposals to secure new business.
• Provide overall support to new accounts to ensure clients receive highest level of service during their on-boarding phase; transition to account manager and ensure an effective service transition.
• Develop and execute strategic plans by bringing together the key people, processes and functions to deliver unique solutions for individual health system opportunities.
• Engage with sales leaders, marketing and operations in developing market plans and value propositions for targeted health systems.
• Maintain a sufficient pipe line of opportunities to ensure a close rate that achieves the annual goal.
• Stay abreast of changes in the marketplace impacting customers. Maintain a working knowledge of the company’s differentiating products and those of the competitors.
Education Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or the Life Sciences
Ten (10) years of successful sales experience in healthcare with B2B transactions preferred
Other: Knowledge of diagnostics laboratory business, tests and processes
Knowledge of the healthcare industry, payers and regulations
Understand general economics of B2B business transactions
Track record demonstrating strong “closing” skills and revenue growth
Ability to travel across significant geographical region including by air - 25% travel
Drive for Results