We Provide Solutions. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
In Sales you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, our Sales Teams are often the public face of our organization. As a result we make every effort to support and develop their skills. Working across a strong customer base, you’ll find you have the flexibility and autonomy to structure your days while having the confidence that comes from promoting a well-recognized and trusted brand. With lots of opportunities for repeat business and referrals, we also offer outstanding support, plus great pay and benefits.
Job Summary: Sports Diagnostics Strategic Account Executive
This position functions as the primary contact and business partner for Sports Diagnostics customers and provides on-going account management and sales support. The Business Development Executive utilizes excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build strong business relationships based on Sports Diagnostics products and services. This position will be responsible for maximizing business growth opportunities by applying the principles of consultative selling when working with professional and collegiate sports teams as well as key strategic partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain and grow business relationships for Sports Diagnostics’ customers.
• Supply customers with information concerning all Sports Diagnostics products and services. Seek opportunities to promote additional products/services to meet customer’s needs.
• Track industry trends and changes in the marketplace impacting customers. Maintain a working knowledge of Sports Diagnostics products and those of the competitors and share this information with leadership.
• Identify customer concerns, customer in jeopardy, and assist in the development and implementation of client retention strategies to minimize account attrition.
• Research customer Account Management issues, and be customer advocate by strategically linking with marketing team, information technology team, and operations team as needed for issue resolution.
• Participate with leadership in developing overall business plans for increasing volume and profitability
• Responsible for initiating and leading customer meetings to include onsite visits, customer headquarters visits and conference calls to enhance business relationships and resolve issues.
• Provide customized data management and customer reports as needed to show the value of our products and services, and position Sports Diagnostics for growth.
• Maintain key customer account management information and document sales activities on a regular basis
• Be aware and document customer contract expiration dates. Engage leadership on strategy tied to potential renewals.
• Work independently in a multi-state, large territory within a matrix-team environment.
• Meet and exceed revenue goals assigned to territory.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred and/or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• 5 plus years of experience in client management, customer service or sales desired.
• Proven ability to work independently with decision making ability for day to day issues relating to growth and retention of accounts.
• Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication.
• Comfortable presenting to groups/customers.
• Business maturity to engage in conversations within various levels of any customer organization from frontline Managers, to Senior Leadership.
• Ability to collaborate with appropriate internal teams and individuals based on business need.
• Fully competent in MS office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Ability to problem solve and suggest solutions (project management) with accuracy and minimal direction.
• Team player. Willing to provide feedback and direction to peers and manager as appropriate.