Schedule: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
We Provide Solutions. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
In Sales you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, our Sales Teams are often the public face of our organization. As a result we make every effort to support and develop their skills. Working across a strong customer base, you’ll find you have the flexibility and autonomy to structure your days while having the confidence that comes from promoting a well-recognized and trusted brand. With lots of opportunities for repeat business and referrals, we also offer outstanding support, plus great pay and benefits.
- Involved with the development of strategies for efficient day to day account management for client and/or segment nationally and/or across multiple regions.
- Develops and manages processes to ensure expected service delivery for specific client and/or segment across the enterprise.
- Identifies and deploys standard account management tools for effective problems resolution.
- Develops key organizational links to people and functions and removes barriers to problem resolution.
- Collaborate with Account Managers and RHPDs to ensure alignment on priority service issues effecting the region(s).
- Negotiates contracts and prices, driving profitable revenue growth; owns Authorization Matrix process.
- Identify and develop strategic initiatives/opportunities to drive profitable volume, revenue and OM by customer segment and client.
- Contract renewals
- Problem-solving turn around time
- Strength and quality of internal network and RHPD relationships
- Revenue growth
- Client retention
- Requisition volume growth
- Segment requisition capture rate
- Customer lives capture rate
- Strength and quality of key relationships
- Customer focus
- Business/Financial acumen
- Drive results
- Managerial Courage
- Priority setting
- Manage and measure work
- Process management
- Problem resolution
- Customer service
- Payor/industry expertise
- Relationship Management
- BS (MBA preferred)
- 8 years+ diagnostics/payor experience including service management and relationship management
- Influence in a matrix environment