Clearance Level Needed: TS/SCI
Category: Publications & Graphic Arts
ManTech is actively seeking talented professionals eager to “secure the future” supporting mission critical programs and solving some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation's security.
ManTech is seeking an experienced Technical Writer, Principal supporting our robust programs at the Pentagon.
This is an opportunity to join a cutting-edge, dynamic, growing team that will have a direct impact on the Warfighter.
Must currently hold a current DoD Top Secret SCI clearance
Position Overview & Responsibilities:
• Work with OIE stakeholders within the Marine Corps, Department of the Navy, Joint Staff, and Defense Department, federal, industry, and academic organizations to support the writing and publishing of service-level OIE plans and strategy.
• Develops and presents executive level briefs on OIE projects, strategies, and doctrine.
• Attend and actively participate in wargames, simulations, and conferences to maintain currency in OIE community of interest and advocate for Marine Corps OIE equities.
• Develop and prioritize future capabilities, planning options, and regional engagement strategies.
• Prepare information/issue/decision papers soliciting executive leadership approval.
• Participate in, and provide meeting notes/after action reports for
• Operational Planning Teams (OPT), Working Groups (WG), and Cross Functional Teams (CFT).
• Works with other intra-service, joint, Defense Department, federal, industry, and academic organizations in order to keep up-to date with new OIE policies, procedures, and strategy capable of meeting current and future Marine Corps requirements.
• Assess current environment and provide recommendations for future Service-level OIE plans and strategies.
• Coordinate operational and technical information related plans, capabilities, and other requirements across Headquarters Marine Corps, Marine Corps Operating Forces, and naval forces, to inform the development of the MIGs.
• Demonstrated experience in creating and publishing service-level or enterprise plans and strategy.
• Demonstrated ability to function as part of a team in crafting enterprise or service-level policy and strategy.
• Demonstrated ability to develop briefs for presentation to executive-level leadership.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Graduate-level degree required.
• 5+ years of experience in policy and strategy development
• 4+ years of experience at a Service Headquarters.
• Must possess a TS/SCI Clearance