We are currently in search of a qualified Studio Manager to join our client’s team in the Redmond, WA area.
The Studio Manager partners with Design Managers and works closely with designers to create and refine briefs, facilitate design reviews, and explore better ways to prototype creative solutions, ensuring we are building the best solutions for the right problems at the right time.
They will also be responsible for creating efficiencies in the design and production process, enabling designers to stay focused on delivering high quality work on time. This includes staff and resource planning, vendor management, and everything else that goes into delivering the work that our team does.
- Track design deliverables for each product cycle
- Track team's key results within the OKR framework
- Define and drive Studio's rhythm of business and operations
- Collaborate with Design leads to maximum efficiency and quality output
- Track design work items, scope and requirements
- Identify capacity and forecast for design workloads
- Facilitate design reviews and ensure actions are captured and communicated
- Keep a pulse on Studio health and morale; generate positive energy
- Review tools and the process to optimize cross-team collaboration
- Assist with Studio's budget and annual spend
- Partnering with external creative agencies
- Capture and forecasting resourcing needs
- Experience working with design and research teams
- Experience with project management tools
- Strong communication, writing and organizational skills
- 3 + years of relevant experience
- Experience managing simultaneous projects and coordinating multiple teams
- Customer-centric mindset
- Familiarity with agile or lean methodologies
- Familiarity with OKRs
- Familiarity and working knowledge of Design tools
- Awareness of inclusive design and how it supports Client's mission
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.