Substitute Special Education Teaching Assistants
As needed, temporary
- High school diploma or GED and;
- An Associate's or higher degree or;
- At least two years of study at an institution of higher education or;
- Passing score on a skills assessment (ParaPro, ACT Workkeys or Master Teacher's Para Educator Learning Network)
- Possession of CPR and First Aid training certificate upon recommendation for hire
You must attach copies of your transcripts/skills assessment results to be considered for this position.
All applicants need to provide proof of MMR immunization upon recommendation for hire.