- Supervise hourly Union employees for one shift of the Forming Department engaged in the manufacturing of glass containers and ensure customer requirements are met.
- Establish and maintain a safety environment with good housekeeping that insures constant awareness and strives for zero accidents at all times.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department with other departments with the employees and develop labor relations utilizing sound management principles.
- Maintain timely and accurate records such as attendance production quality training and discipline. Monitor production efficiencies and quality regularly during the shift and provide corrective action plans with employees while maintaining accurate communications to appropriate departments.
- Comply with Environmental and Food Safety standards as set forth in plant policiesprograms within Department responsibilities.
- Must have a minimum of five 5 years experience in forming related functions and exposure to labor relations.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred. Prefer undergraduate technical degree but will consider advance experience in place of a degree.Must have excellent interpersonal communication and problem solving skills with good team dynamics.
- Must have basic computer skills and knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Applications.