SCHEDULE: MONDAY - FRIDAY
NuCO2 is the largest, best and a national provider of beverage grade liquid CO2, onsite N2 generation and storage, to the Foodservice and Hospitality Industry.
The associate shall conduct themselves following the five pillars of safety, leading by example, while fostering a positive safe work environment.
This position is responsible for the day to day operations of the depot and related customer base including production scheduling, manpower planning, general property maintenance, safety training, government, and state and company regulations compliance.
Other duties will include working as a Route Driver and/or Installer/Technician.
- Monitors employee timesheets in Ultipro to ensure compliance with Hours of Service Regulations (OP-201)
- Train and manage drivers to adhere to Xata guidelines.
- Complete XATA log in and out process through the PAL hand-held device or computer daily.
- Inspects depot property, Receiver, Trucks, PAL devices, Xata, and all associated equipment for quality assurance, while using company approved Standard Operation Procedures (SOP's).
- View all E-mails and respond as necessary in a professional and timely manner.
- Review DCI (Driver Check In) to plan resources to complete install, pulls, swaps, and call-in requests.
- Review completed trips report to ensure route completion, productivity, and to identify frequency adjustments.
- Review and approve all exceptions and makes necessary frequency changes.
- Review completed service and installation activities while using company approved Standard Operation Procedures (SOP's).
- Verify depot cylinders, bulk tanks, and parts inventory.
- Send daily Receiver reading levels to Praxair via website and receive liquid CO2 inventory in E-PAL.
- Review Digital Dashboard to update delivery schedule and schedules resources accordingly.
- Review installs & service schedule and communicates challenges to the Service Scheduler.
- Verifies CO2 transfers in the "Quality Product Tracking Log"
- Files COA and delivery receipts from CO2 vendors in date order for quality assurance process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directly supervises 1-4 associates and/or installation technicians.
- Adheres to and enforces the organization's policies, procedures, Federal/State applicable laws and municipal regulations.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, road testing, and training associates.
- Responsible for new hire training and safety training.
- Job responsibilities also include resource planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and counseling employees; addressing complaints and resolving all depot concerns.
- Back filling for delivery driver absences (vacations, sick, replacement)
- Installs, Services, and Routes Delivery
- Conduct weekly Safety Meetings while reviewing "Safety Alerts" and corporate safety topics.
- Reviews weekly KPI's and Xata performance results with all associates. (hard brakes, speeding, and idle time.
- Keeps weekly communication board current with all OSHA, Safety, and Management correspondence.
- Manage Inventory
- Sends e-mail part request to shipping weekly or as needed.
- Purchase necessary depot supplies.
- Inspect all vehicles for supplies to ensure Safety and DOT compliance.
- Clean and inspect Depot to ensure Safety compliance.
- Reviews UltiPro for missing time punches and hours of services compliance.
- Forward service call request to Scheduler to create case number for ticket creation.
- Submit trip records if driving an apportion plated vehicle (1st and the 15th)
- Review and approve timesheets for payroll
- Fax monthly Safety topic sign-off sheet to the District Safety Manager.
- Complete Monthly Safety Assessment Audits (which include OSHA,,VKPI, and DOT compliance requirements).
- Complete End of Month Inventory.
- Review vehicle PM Schedules and coordinate service work with Ryder/Penski.
- Must follow all P-Card company policy requirements.
- Associate Performance reviews and Driver Required Training
- Complete Ride-A-longs while reviewing the Smith System process.
- Ability to lead and motivate subordinates through a positive safety first, goal oriented, and productive mindset.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret established SOP's, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Have the ability to communicate effectively (verbally and by email) all SOP's installation challenges to the Scheduler, Sales, Ops. Managers, and Safety Departments.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Have basic knowledge of the permitting procedures, where applicable.
- Basic mathematical skills - addition, subtraction, multiplication, percentages, decimals, and division.
- Basic Microsoft Office computer skills
- Experience with Hazardous Material and pressurized gas systems preferred.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Associates degree or bachelors preferred.
Job Type: Full Time
- Driving: 1 Year
- High School or Equivalent
License: Class B CDL with
- Hazmat Endorsement
- Tanker Endorsement
EQUAL OPPORUNITY EMPLOYER