Build Your Future with Bobcat and Doosan! We want people with...BIG goals, BOLD dreams and an INNOVATIVE spirit!
Develop a world class supply chain through the execution of continuous improvement, problem solving tools and training within the Doosan Bobcat supply chain.
Open to the following location(s): West Fargo, Bismarck, Gwinner, Wahpeton ND; Otsego, Litchfield, MN; Chicago IL Area; Statesville, NC
- Identify and evaluate strategic suppliers and execute continuous improvement projects and\or training utilizing Lean Six Sigma principles to achieve world class supplier performance in Safety, Quality, Delivery and total cost of ownership.
- Prioritize multiple tasks and identify internal and external resource needs for timely execution of projects and issue resolution within the supply base.
- Identify and monitor supply chain KPI’s that are aligned with Doosan Bobcat supply chain strategic needs
- Influence new product designs and supply chain processes to meet quality, delivery and cost targets utilizing APQP tools
- Mitigate risks from supplier product or process change requests
- Identify world class supply chain process\product techniques and technologies to leverage within our internal organization as well as our supply chain while maintaining the intellectual properties of Bobcat and our supply base
- Perform supply base quality systems, process, capability and capacity audits
- Engineering- Bachelor’s Degree, allow equivalent
- 1>5 years of experience required.
- Design Engineering, Manufacturing, and\or Quality Assurance experience
- Project management skills
- Knowledge and ability to apply quality tools and techniques (APQP, PPAP, SPC, MSA, 8D, DMAIC, etc.)
- Quality audit experience (systems and process)
- Good verbal and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Must be a self-starter
- 25 - 50% travel
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.