In this role, you should have an analytical mind and a strong business acumen. Problem-solving skills and attention to detail are essential. If you also have experience in logistics and supply chain processes, we'd like to meet you.
Your goal will be to help our supply chain run as smoothly and profitably as possible.
- Create processes and methods to gather supply chain data
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements
- Plan and implement supply chain optimization projects (e.g. warehouse-slotting, route planning)
- Develop requirements and standards (e.g. packaging, procurement, delivery)
- Oversee inventory procedures
- Discover the most cost-effective shipping modes and schedules
- Evaluate vendor operations (e.g. freight forwarders) according to quality standards
- Help foster trusting relationships with business partners
- Collaborate with IT professionals to implement effective systems
- Track KPIs and report on supply chain's performance
- Proven experience as a Supply Chain Analyst, Logistics Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (e.g.inventory planning, warehouse management)
- Working knowledge of MS Office, relational databases and ERP systems (e.g. SAP)
- Analytical mind with business acumen
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational ability
- BSc/BA in Logistics, Business Analytics, Mathematics or a related field
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.