Supply Clerk- Clifton, New Jersey - Saturday & Sunday 7am-3:30pm
Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our
diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you
can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and
development. It’s this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
1. Printing pick tickets for supply orders.
2. Accurately pick and pack (fill) all orders and deliver to the designated area, within designated turn around timeframe to ensure customer satisfaction.
3. Labels boxes and place in designated area(s) for delivery.
4. Answers the phone, taking orders and responding to questions in a timely, courteous, helpful, and professional manner.
5. Performs daily inventory counts to ensure database accuracy and integrity.
6. Communicates all inventory issues (inaccuracies, low level of supply, out of stocks, etc.) to your Supervisor.
7. Assists in performing complete physical inventory.
8. Maintain a clean and safe work area as well as practice safe work habits in accordance to current Materials and Services Management, Human Resources, Employee Health and Safety, OSHA, CLIA, etc. policies and procedures.
9. Complies with current Materials and Services Management, Human Resources, Employee Health and Safety, Compliance, OSHA, CLIA, etc. policies and procedures.
10. Re-stocks assigned supply areas.
11. Reports backorder items, damaged goods and items that are below normal stocking levels to the Warehouse Manager for appropriate and timely action.
12. Performs other duties as required.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Six months previous experience in a warehouse or store room setting preferred.
-Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
-Able to work effectively in a team environment as well as ability to work independently with little supervision.
-Ability to lift a minimum of seventy (70) pounds.
-Ability to operate and utilize a pallet jack and/or other material handling equipment.
-Ability to operate and utilize a computer, printer, and bar code scanner.
Key word search: warehouse, shipping, receiving, materials management, purchasing, inventory, logistics, supply, supplies, stock, packer.