This is a 6 month contract opportunity (extension possible) payable by W-2.
- Defines, creates and maintains the production schedules based upon demand planning, actual customer demand, internal capacity constraints, and factors affecting schedule compliance.
- Monitors materials inventories, tracks manufacturing progress and reviews dynamics of production schedule utilization.
- Monitors and maintains planning system.
- Tracks and monitors schedule compliance and capacity utilization.
- Executes ERP processes and report functions, providing timely data and information used to drive the business and schedule decision making process.
- Plans and establishes the production schedule and tracks manufacturing progress.
- Reporting and PO creation/maintenance responsibilities.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.