Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At TKC Holdings, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path. About This Position
The 2nd Level Trinity Support Specialist provides advanced support to end users and internal employees by handling service requests assigned directly to them or escalated by a lower level.
Tasks may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide resolution to escalated Technical and Operational support problems via phone, email, or ticket.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Research questions using available information resources
- Required to work a rotating on-call schedule that includes nights and weekends
- Act as a subject matter expert for all Inmate Trust Fund Commissary Software and Modules
- Log all support calls
- Redirect problems to appropriate resources
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced team member.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in information systems
- Minimum three years’ experience in computer technology or computer services
- Strong knowledge of programs and software utilized by the Company
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
Must understand installation, configuration, and troubleshooting process for software, hardware, networking, and accessory equipment.
Associated KNowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, especially via telephone and in writing
- Ability to multi-task and follow through on tasks to completion
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Follow standard support center proceduresBenefits
TKC Holdings, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical plans with:
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you
TKC also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.EEO Statement
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.