The Illustrations Support Technician supports the Life Insurance sales objectives by responding to field requests for Case Design assistance and related information. Requests come in by e-mail, fax or phone from producers and staff people in all distribution channels.
- Provide projected values on active insurance policies based on policy holder's requests.
- Provide case design assistance to facilitate sales of the Life Insurance products.
- Run new business illustrations.
- Answer questions regarding company illustration software and products.
- Support all software applications utilized by the department.
- PC proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated communication and customer service skills.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail in a high volume work environment.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.