The Nature’s Bounty Co. is now The Bountiful Company!
The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Bountiful Company is searching for an experienced Supervisor, Deductions and Chargebacks. The ideal candidate will have experience with Wholesale Distributors, Retailers, and Convenience Stores and leading a team.
- Evaluate, identify, research, validate and process moderate volumes of chargeback deductions.
- Lead a team of deduction analysts.
- Establish and maintain KPI’s for the team in order to meet business objectives
- Establish dashboards for the team in order to timely monitor any issues that arise.
- Research and resolve valid chargebacks and unauthorized deductions in a timely and accurate manner.
- Research deductions, including reviewing Customer’s Vendor Agreement or contracts to make sure customer is entitled to specific program allowances such as volume rebates, scan downs, and BOGOs.
- Identify and report trends in deductions, such as shortages, damages, and pricing issues to ultimately work to reduce or prevent reoccurrence.
- Issue credit memos for authorized and valid deductions.
- Accurately process check requests and send out to customer in a timely manner.
- Review unapplied cash and credits so that accounts are properly adjusted.
- Develop strong and effective working relations with customers, Sales Department, Customer Service, and Warehouse personnel.
- Obtain back-up documentation from internal departments to resolve deductions and unpaid invoices in a quick and efficient manner.
- Review and coordinate timely correction of EDI issues to minimize delays in invoice payments.
- Maintain a log on all pending issues with status of resolution for future reference.
- Work closely with the Sr. Director, Operational Accounting, and inform management of large customer discrepancies or serious irregularities.