For more than 70 years, The Nature’s Bounty Co. has enriched the lives of consumers around the world and stood as the leader in health and wellness by introducing innovative products and solutions to the marketplace. Putting science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business, the brands of The Nature’s Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world. Always motivated by nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health, our vision for health and wellness has inspired leading brands such as Nature’s Bounty®, Sundown Naturals®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Ester-C®, MET-Rx®, Pure Protein®, Balance®, Body Fortress®, Puritan’s Pride® and Organic Dr.®, among others. As a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition and ethical beauty products, The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms.
The Inventory Control Supervisor is responsible for leading a team of associates in the replenishment of finished goods picking locations. Also, responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect for the respective area.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Replenishment of finished goods picking locations, ensuring that all standardized processes/SOPs are followed effectively
- Maintains inventory accuracy and control by guiding associates in daily operations in a fast-paced work environment as efficiently, safely and productively as possible
- Coaches and develops associates performing regular evaluations of associates through factual data and subjective observations
- Responsible for investigating operational errors to determine cause and recommends corrective action where needed
- Identifies issues effecting efficiencies and assists in developing solutions
- Monitors productivity and motivates associates
- Ensures that all paperwork is properly documented
Note: This is a 2nd shift opportunity, Monday - Friday.
- 5+ years of supervisory experience, preferably in a shift environment with an emphasis on safety protocols in a manufacturing and/or warehouse environment
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Military experience a plus
- Must have experience in operation of various material handling equipment including High-Reach and Very Narrow Aisle wire guided equipment
- Experience in RF driven Warehouse Management Systems
- Intermediate PC skills
- High level of organizational skills, good written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision to accomplish daily goals and departmental deadlines
- Must be able to multi-task and follow-up when responses are needed
- Basic mathematical skills
- Must effectively communicate verbally and in written format
- Must have physical ability to lift, stand, climb, bend, etc. within a distribution environment
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans,voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at 631-244-2120 if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our on-line job postings.