The Nature’s Bounty Co. is now The Bountiful Company!
The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
Are searching for the opportunity to take your career to the next level? This might be your chance to join a dynamic, innovative and collaborative team focused on driving process development and structured execution. We are currently searching for a proven Maintenance Supervisor with technical expertise to have the ability to coach, develop and train a maintenance team.
PLEASE NOTE - WEEKEND SCHEDULE: Days - Friday, Saturday & Sunday - Hours 7:00am-7:30pm
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for training and developing personnel while promoting a teamwork environment
- Needs to be able to be a hands on Supervisor and step in as needed.
- Needs to work between tactical and strategic activities to improve the maintenance department.
- Coordinates all equipment, maintenance and PM Activities with the Maintenance Planner
- Purchase equipment, parts and supplies for department operations while maintaining budget
- Responsible for GMP and SOP compliance
- Implements procedural/policy changes to enhance department performance
- Supports new equipment installations
- Supports new product introductions as needed.
- Enforces safety policies and work habits
- Maintains a 5-S and organized maintenance shop on their shift.
- Supports Special projects as required
- Performs other duties as assigned