Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
Note: This is a 2nd Shift Opportunity. Hours are Afternoons/Evenings, Monday - Friday.
If you are driven to build teams, share your drive for excellence and innovative spirit, and focused on results, The Nature’s Bounty Company is where you want to be! We are building an organization of passionate people committed to the health and wellness of our customers and to the success of our culture and company. The Nature's Bounty Company is seeking an experienced Manufacturing Supervisor to join our liquids team.
- Guide a team as well as individually adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect, reassuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
- Actively seeks and supports continuous improvement activities in process efficiencies, costs and effectiveness of work and implement sustainable improvements
- Implementation of procedural/policy changes to enhance department performance
- Ensures tasks are completed within set deadlines.
- Works effectively in a multitask environment and consistently tracks the progress of ongoing initiative.
- Enforce safety policies and work habits
- Monitors productivity making sure efficiency, cost and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met on a daily basis
- Develops, supervises, coaches and counsels associates on a regular basis
- Keeps accurate attendance records; files proper reports (accident, probation, etc)
- Promote a teamwork environment
- Step in as needed to be a hands on Supervisor
- Work between tactical and strategic activities to support process improvement and Lean manufacturing practices