The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Pure Protein®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature’s Bounty Co. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
Our Quality team is currently looking to hire a Quality Assurance Supervisor to lead the evening shift. If you are driven to build teams, share your drive for excellence and innovative spirit, and focused on results, Nature's Bounty is where you want to be! We are building an organization of passionate people committed to the health and wellness of our customers and to the success of our culture and company. This Quality Assurance Leader is a critical role within our Manufacturing site, responsible for leading/driving quality standards and productivity within a team of Quality Inspectors.
PLEASE NOTE: Shift Hours 3:00pm-11:30pm
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced
- Identifies issues effecting efficiencies and assists in developing solutions
- Monitor productivity and motivate associates in production and/or distribution areas
- Ensure that all paperwork is properly documented
- Keep accurate attendance records; file proper reports (accident, probation, etc.)
- Supervise, counsel and coach associates on a regular basis
- Complies with company policies and procedures and maintains regular work attendance
- Personal responsibility for following safety rules, SOPs and cGMPs guidelines
- Reviews and approves production in-process deviations
- Helps resolve quality issues on the production floor
- Prepares investigations to determine cause of quality deficiencies
- Training of QA floor inspectors on SOPs