For more than 70 years, The Nature’s Bounty Co. has enriched the lives of consumers around the world and stood as the leader in health and wellness by introducing innovative products and solutions to the marketplace. Putting science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business, the brands of The Nature’s Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world. Always motivated by nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health, our vision for health and wellness has inspired leading brands such as Nature’s Bounty®, Sundown Naturals®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Ester-C®, MET-Rx®, Pure Protein®, Balance®, Body Fortress®, Puritan’s Pride® and Organic Dr.®, among others. As a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition and ethical beauty products, The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms.
Our Quality team is currently looking to hire a Quality Assurance Supervisor for our Bohemia Packaging facility. In this role, you will be in charge of monitoring plant productivity, identify issues affecting efficiencies, work with the Quality Manager to develop solutions and coaching and develop a team of Quality Inspectors.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A 3RD SHIFT POSITION
Responsibilities also include, but are not limited to:
- Reviews and approves production in-process deviations
- Prepares investigations to determine the cause of quality deficiencies
- Monitor productivity and motivate associates in production and/or distribution areas
- Ensure that all paperwork is properly documented
- Keep accurate attendance records; file proper reports (accident, probation, etc.)
- Ensure safety rules, SOPs and cGMPs guidelines are being followed and applied
- Assist in solving quality issues on the production floor
- Training of QA floor inspectors on SOPs