Supv, Patient Care Call Center - Santa Ana, CA - Monday-Friday, 7:00am-4:00pm (Rotational Saturday)
Questions and Answers. In Client Services you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, Client Service is something we take pride in – making sure that the people we serve feel valued and understood, while providing and gathering accurate information. Client Service is always critical and that’s why our team is both valued and recognized within the business as a key part of our brand. As part of a diverse and supported team, Client Services offers an outstanding career path with an industry leader.
Under general direction of the Call Center Manager, performs routine phone calls and data entry that are necessary for appointment scheduling, assists employees with training, new hire selection and disciplinary actions. Performs customer service-related duties as needed.
Essential Job Duties:
The following tasks are essential for this position. Incumbents in this classification may not perform all of these tasks, or may perform similar related tasks not listed here.
• Supervises Customer Service Center department.
• Reviews routine tracking lists of all outgoing phone calls made.
• Oversees CSC department calls to insure Customer Service Representatives follow pre-approved scripts and guidelines provided.
• Oversees CSRs to make sure they are following instructions provided by Medical Providers and contracted health plans.
• Files documents and maintains a tracking system for quick data retrieval.
• Provides departmental administrative support services as needed, including answering phone calls and assisting where needed.
• Follows up with Medical Providers and other medical professionals regarding appointments and other information as needed.
• Makes recommendations for process improvement.
• Performs related duties as required.
• Take appropriate action to ensure compliance is maintained to company policy and procedures, standards of conduct, and with state, and federal rules, regulations and laws.
• Responsible for recording and calculating bonuses for CSC teams on weekly basis
• Continually assists in the training and interviewing process for new CSRs.
• Relieves/assists in the Team Lead responsibilities as needed and when requested will arrange travel for Medical Providers.
• Office procedures, methods, and equipment, including computers and applicable software applications, such as; word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
• Functions, policies, and procedures of relevant departments and/or operations.
• Professional communication and writing techniques.
Skill and Ability to:
• Plan, organize, prioritize, and perform duties as assigned with minimal supervision.
• Operate standard office equipment, a personal computer, and relevant software in a Mac environment.
• Interpret and apply department policies and procedures.
• Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
• Research and compile information.
• Maintain extensive records.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the public and all levels of staff and management.
• Successfully adapt in a high-volume, fast-paced working atmosphere with multiple activities.
• Prepare clear, concise and comprehensive summary reports and written materials.
Training and Experience:
2 years of supervisory/management experience.
Experience in working in an outbound call center helpful
Licenses and Certificates:
High School Diploma acceptable, some college course work helpful
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
• Requires vision (which may be corrected) to read small print.
• Requires mobility of arms to reach and dexterity of hands to grasp and manipulate small objects.
• Performs lifting, pushing and/or pulling which does not exceed 25 pounds and is an infrequent aspect of the job.
• Subject to inside environmental conditions.
• May be required to work at a video display terminal for prolonged periods.