Supv Logistics- Las Vegas, Nevada - Mon - Friday
Know that there are people behind the data. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
In Logistics you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, our Logistics personnel are critical to the people we serve – your fast, safe and efficient transportation is an important step in diagnoses and treatment. As a career, it offers variety and a certain amount of independent working – with the added bonus of meeting and dealing with a variety of people in your day. Joining a diverse team, a Logistics role can offer you a stable, long-term career.
As a Logistics Supervisor, you will oversee day-to-day departmental functions. Demonstrates organizational commitment and promotes a positive image to employees.
- Oversee the day to day department
- Responsible for scheduling and supervision of the logistics department
- Ensures timely and accurate customer Service
- Prioritizes logistics actives to meet deadlines
- Conducts reoccurring training: (i.e. Safety, safe driver, etc.)
- Accountable for hiring
- Accountable for disciplinary actions and performance management
- Adherence to department budget
- Responsible for all functions of payroll
- Maintains required records and documentation.
- Reads, understands and complies with departmental policies, protocols and procedures: (i.e. Procedure Manuals, Safety Manual, Compliance Manual, Automobile policies and procedures) Employee Handbook, Quality Assurance Manual).
- Adheres to departmental and company code of grooming and dress code policies, appearing neat and clean at all times.
- Reports on time to work, following attendance guidelines.
- Demonstrates organizational commitment.
- High school diploma AA Degree preferred Work Experience: 3-6 years in logistics field
- Valid State drivers license with clean driving record.
- Ability to read and write English
- Must be flexible and available based on staffing requirements; weekends holidays, on call and overtime. 4. Problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills, which include teamwork, adaptability and dependability.
- Leadership, which includes supervision, motivation, decisiveness and work commitment.
- Work with 7.Microsoft Word and Excel