Supv Logistics- Charleston, South Carolina - M-F
As a Logistics Supervisor, you will oversee day-to-day departmental functions. Demonstrates organizational commitment and promotes a positive image to employees.
- Oversee the day to day department
- Responsible for scheduling and supervision of the logistics department
- Ensures timely and accurate customer Service
- Prioritizes logistics actives to meet deadlines
- Conducts reoccurring training: (i.e. Safety, safe driver, etc.)
- Accountable for hiring
- Accountable for disciplinary actions and performance management
- Adherence to department budget
- Responsible for all functions of payroll
- Maintains required records and documentation.
- Reads, understands and complies with departmental policies, protocols and procedures: (i.e. Procedure Manuals, Safety Manual, Compliance Manual, Automobile policies and procedures) Employee Handbook, Quality Assurance Manual).
- Adheres to departmental and company code of grooming and dress code policies, appearing neat and clean at all times.
- Reports on time to work, following attendance guidelines.
- Demonstrates organizational commitment.
- High school diploma AA Degree preferred Work Experience: 3-6 years in logistics field
- Valid State drivers license with clean driving record.
- Ability to read and write English
- Must be flexible and available based on staffing requirements; weekends holidays, on call and overtime. 4. Problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills, which include teamwork, adaptability and dependability.
- Leadership, which includes supervision, motivation, decisiveness and work commitment.
- Work with 7.Microsoft Word and Excel