Supv Logistics Ops Center- Tampa, Florida - M-F 12p-8:30p
Know that there are people behind the data. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
In Logistics you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, our Logistics personnel are critical to the people we serve – your fast, safe and efficient transportation is an important step in diagnoses and treatment. As a career, it offers variety and a certain amount of independent working – with the added bonus of meeting and dealing with a variety of people in your day. Joining a diverse team, a Logistics role can offer you a stable, long-term career.
- Responsible for Hiring, scheduling, and training all non-exempt personnel.
- Responsible for employee performance management and disciplinary action Responsible for adherence to department budget.
- Ensure daily/weekly performance reports are completed and communicated
- Know Policies, Procedures and SOP’s for dispatchers / network monitoring specialists and communicate performance expectations and goals
- Responsible for the scheduling and supervision of a Logistics Operations – ensuring timely and accurate customer service.
- Prioritizes logistics activities to meet deadlines.
- Responsible for conducting reoccurring training, i.e. safety, hazard material, safe driver, etc.
- Responsible for all functions of time reporting / payroll.
- Ensures on-going monitoring of logistics network and coordinates with other LOC operations & regional logistics operations to ensure on-time delivery of line-haul shipments.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning information and data received.
- Demonstrated leadership skills managing others to achieve high performance
- Excellent computer skills, good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, and familiarity with Access).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized.
- Periodic travel to other Logistic locations, flexible hours.
- Requires analytical skills to evaluate the unit’s performance metrics
- Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple functions simultaneously.
- Excellent communications skills required for interaction with regional logistics operations and other departments.
- Would also include interface with other departments within the facility and company. Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning information and data received.
- HS Diploma Required, Associates Degree preferred
- Knowledge of Quest Diagnostics Logistics policies and procedures desired
- Green Belt / Project Management certification desired