- Position is for an experienced surgical tech with competency in general, ob/gyn, ortho, vascular and urology
- Assists surgical team during operative procedures by arranging and inventorying sterile set-up for operations and passing items to doctors and nurses as needed
- Assists in preparing and moving patients and in cleaning the operating theater
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of tasks
- Works under general supervision
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
- Reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Surgical Technologists,
- Current ORT certification preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a surgical tech with competency in general, OB/GYN, orthopedics, vascular and urology
- Current BLS certification
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.