Position provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these symptoms. Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc. Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems. Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers. Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process. Configures and manages UNIX and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
- Linux and CentOS/RedHat administration experience
- LDAP Configuration and Administration
- Kerberos Configuration and Administration
- Puppet Configuration and Administration
- Openstack administration experience
- Openstack Icehouse/Nova/Cinder administration experience
- Ability to read, write, and debug bash/csh/sh shell scripts
- Experience and solid understanding of SSH, PKI, and certificates
- Mastery of networking concepts: TCP, UDP, IP, OSIStack, private and public addresses, DNS
- Mastery of storage concepts: file systems, extends, LUNs, RAID
- Experience working in this customer environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- 12 - 15 years’ experience as an SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
Security Clearance Required
- Must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph in order to be considered for this position.
- Certification such as CISSP, Network+ Certification, Security+ Certification, and A+ Certification
- Kubernetes and/or Docker knowledge and/or experience
- Nagios or Elastic/Kibana experience
- J2EE administration experience
- Oracle administration experience
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.