Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Learning Management System Administrator is a key member of the Talent and Development Department, reporting to the Director of Learning & Development. This position supports corporate sites, manufacturing sites, Canada, and International. This role is responsible for coordinating strategic and support initiatives related to the LMS enterprise wide, and will be a key partner on any talent and development systems.
Administration of LMS and integrating content into the LMS is a key function of this role. The LMS Administrator will demonstrate efficiency through analysis of needs, partnering with subject matter experts, developing technologically based courses, customizing to all levels across the organization, tracking and measuring effectiveness, and managing new and ongoing projects. This role will also ideally be in charge of internal expertise related to supporting the ongoing evolution of our online eLearning library.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage The Nature’s Bounty Co’s Learning Management System (LMS), including but not limited to system configuration, course deployments, user setup and administration, content updates and overall system support.
- Be a key interface with other technology systems and platforms related to new and ongoing projects across Talent and Development.
- Set-up and maintain curricula, courses and offerings for training content based upon business needs and established best practices.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to system functionality and software systems.
- Provide direct support to Associates, Managers, Directors, etc. regarding all issues experienced by LMS users.
- Serve as point of escalation for support issues, which may include serving as the interface with LMS vendor and other vendor support services.
- Responsible for resolving technical concerns in active and inactive courses.
- Define, create, and document system standard operating procedures and instructional quick reference guides.
- Manage local LMS support ticketing system while serving as a point of escalation for all local system issues, administrative aspects, and important processes of the LMS.
- Partner with business units to train new local system administrators and advise other existing system administrators of best practices within the system.
- Collaborate with other internal partners to establish and maintain best practices related to content architecture.
- Coordinate with instructors to obtain and distribute required instructional materials, and communicate schedules and details.
- Manage course enrollment, populate course information, and assigns learners.
- Build online assessments and evaluations in LMS for courses.
- Run and analyze reports by conducting post training analytics to track progress and completion compliance.
- Drive change management and communication regarding LMS changes/updates.
- Market and promote learning system offerings.
- Create and manage the overall course structure.
- Set up course programs based on specifications from the instructional designer.
- Manage tracking of course revisions and history.
- Provide support to business through ad hoc and prescheduled reports.
- Assess the needs of Managers/Associates in order to propose appropriate solutions.
- Partner with and manage vendor relationships related to the Learning Management System and third-party offerings advertised and tracked within the system
- Evaluate, research, and maintain all product enhancements, product releases, and upgrades internal and in LMS.