- Identifies, develops and oversees the execution of hospital and service line strategies within the Tower Health Strategic Plan, with an emphasis on Reading Hospital, supporting the Mission and Vision of Tower Health.
- Acts as a liaison between Administration, physicians and hospital staff to ensure strategies are effectively communicated and consistently interpreted and implemented.
- Participates in writing and maintaining hospital-specific plans and facilitates their implementation.
- Establishes a practical framework, ongoing process and schedule for the annual business planning cycle.
- Ensures planning activities are appropriately directed toward the goals and vision of Tower Health.
- Utilizes an online planning management tool to track progress, identify barriers, and record achievement of milestones.
- Develops dashboards and regular reports to monitor and communicate progress.
- Assists in the assessment of current hospital and ambulatory services and the development of new services and program enhancements designed to grow volumes and improve market perception and the patient experience.
- Works with Tower Health Departments, including Marketing, Finance, IT, Physician Practices, Real Estate etc. to support the positioning strategy of Tower Health in each market.
- Consults with program administrators to develop service line and other programmatic plans.
- Communicates with operations and administrative staff in order to share data and consumer expectations (as defined in consumer surveys).
- Coordinate closely with analysts to provide actionable intelligence.
- Measures performance against the strategic plan.
- 4 year/Bachelor's Degree