Expect more than a job!
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breathe and play by them every day. Join our team as a Systems (Reporting) Analyst and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun
- Competitive compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs include incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
The FLP System Analyst is the first step in a progression of System Analyst positions within the Automotive Protect program. Each position builds upon the skills and experience obtained in the previous position. Responsibilities of this position support the FLP business and FLP system (ESPS) and include entering plan year data into the system, processing monthly audits and reports, researching and resolving extended service plan system issues as well as other FLP program support duties. This position requires critical thinking and attention to detail. A background related to system set up, functionality, or databases is desired.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze data and update the Extended Service Plan System (ESPS) in support of current programs, mid-year or future FLP plan launches for U.S.A, Canada, Export and Growth (E&G) and Mexico.
- Implement unique new plans upon request from the business owner analyze and change vehicle category assignments maintain system documentation etc.
- Research and resolve system related concerns identified by the hotline or client
- Responsible for documenting work instructions
- Evaluate unique system exceptions and special requests from the business owner and recommend or implement a solution
- Develop and execute test plans including regression testing to verify business requirements are supported by ESPS
- Communicate test plan results
- Work with IT to resolve defects identified during testing
- Process monthly vindicator files
- Data entry supporting launches and Data entry auto-loads
- Responsible for project management of FLP small scale program year launches (E&G, Mexico)
- Perform vehicle category analysis in preparation for full/mid-year or special program launches
- Identify process improvements and best practices.
- Maintain system functionality for all special programs.
- Write detailed system specifications based on business requirements outlined by client
- Process monthly financial audit
- Process daily activation/inactivation report
- Verify daily financial components
- Set up and run batch files
- Complete additional tasks and projects as assigned.
- Experience as a business interface to system developers
- Experience writing functional system requirements
- Experience with developing test cases and executing user acceptance testing
- High School Diploma required or equivalent. Associates Degree or 2 Years College preferred.
- 1-2 years in a position using critical thinking/analytical skills
- Interfacing with system developers and writing detailed business/system requirements is preferred
- Developing test cases and executing user acceptance and regression testing is preferred
- Writing functional system requirements is preferred.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, managers, and co-workers.
- Display professionalism and a positive attitude.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize assignments
- Must be detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Program Hours: Monday and Friday, 7:30 – 4:00 pm.
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it — check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.