Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At TKC Holdings, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path. About This Position
System Administrator II is responsible for installing, supporting and maintaining servers and other computer systems. Administers, installs and troubleshoots a variety of operating systems. Responds to service outages and other related problems affecting productivity.
Essential Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance and administration of Windows 2012/2016/2019 server infrastructure.
- Working of knowledge of Windows 10, Windows 10 LTSC, SQL Server, VMWare
- Management of SCCM to include update deployment, image building, updating, and deploying, and application packaging.
- Maintenance and administration of MDT.
- Maintenance and administration of Meraki Network.
- Maintenance and administration of Goverlan.
- Maintenance and administration of Checkpoint AV.
- Maintenance and administration of VPro.
- Maintenance and administration of Bitlocker encryption through Intune/MDM.
- Maintenance and administration of DNS, IIS, FTP, and other network services.
- 24/7 on call support for Mission Critical server issues.
- Maintenance and administration of server hardware and software inventories and documentation.
- Responding to user queries, answering questions and resolving hardware and software problem.
- Responding to IT related trouble tickets reported in ServiceNow ticketing system and service requests regarding hardware and software installation, configuration, trouble shooting and deployment of new technology releases.
- Responding to server resources monitoring alerts using SolarWinds.
- Complete miscellaneous projects as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or
university; or one to two years related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
TKC Holdings, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical plans with:
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you
TKC also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.EEO Statement
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.