We are currently seeking a Systems Administrator to support the Triton Data Analysis Lab (TDAL). The incumbent must possess the ability to apply engineering principles as a Systems Administrator to investigate, analyze, plan, design, develop, implement, test or evaluate post test data processing systems on a Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) lab network.
- Must ensure DoD Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts and Bulletins (IAVA, IAVB) compliance by managing the installation of new software releases, system upgrades and installation of patches to resolve software related issues with the IT systems.
- Identifies areas of non-compliance by using Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
- Ability to perform and analyzes system vulnerabilities using Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) and Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scans.
- Troubleshooting and repair of computer hardware and software related issues.
- Respond and resolve service outages, technical queries and other system related issues.
- Manage user accounts/groups, and group policies via Microsoft Active Directory.
- Assist in gathering information and processing data related to Cybersecurity.
- Perform and evaluate vulnerability scans on production and test systems.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Experience with DoDl 8500.2 Information Assurance controls (IAC) and common vulnerabilities and exposures, DISA STIGs, DoD IVAM tracking and reporting procedures, and familiarity with FISMA, DIACAP, and other information security-related federal guidelines.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a TOP SECRET clearance.
- Must obtain or be able to obtain a COMPTIA Security+ CE or ISC2 CISSP
- Candidate will need to pass a background check for this position.
- Citrix XenApp and Desktop, Provisioning Services.
- Dell Storage Manager.
- CommVault Backup Software.
Sabre Systems, Inc. is a quality driven, customer focused large business providing innovative solutions in the areas of Cyber, C4ISR, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, and Enterprise Modernization to federal and civilian customers. Our mission is to ensure our customers have the technology, services, and expertise to overcome threats, maintain superiority, and quickly adapt to emerging obstacles. At Sabre, we're more than just a job - we're a team - and we care for and nurture our employees like family. If you want to be a part of creating and implementing enduring solutions that transform mission challenges into mission success – join Sabre!Sabre provides an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, paid days off, tuition reimbursement, and a 401K plan.We respect the unique perspectives that a diverse workforce of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans brings not only to our company, but also to our customers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.