**Only accepting candidates currently living in Atlanta, GA area
Ledgent Technology is seeking a Systems Administrator to help our client maintain their infrastructure by deploying, debugging and respond quickly to problems, and proactively troubleshoot irregularities before they become service-impacting issues. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Atlanta, GA
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of Information Technology experience.
- At least 4 years of hands on experience in Windows server administration skills on Microsoft Windows 2008/2012/2016 servers.
- Experience in supporting infrastructure for large organization with distributed architecture.
- Hands-on experience building new server and configuring required services and applications as per client need
- Knowledge and experience with Active Directory management
- Experience managing/supporting Office 365 users (email, Office, Teams)
- Ability to develop basic batch files
- Perform Daily Health checks related to server administration by manually or automated scripts or through monitoring tools.
- Perform Application Deployment activities in production and Lower region related to IIS hosted web application.
- Knowledge on monitoring tools such SCOM on installation of agents and alert configuration based on the requirements.
- Perform vulnerabilities remediation activity on windows environment for both OS and application vulnerabilities.
- Analytical and Communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts and troubleshooting
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Experience working on VMWare, physical to virtual migration, and cloud adoption is an added advantage.
- PowerShell scripting and automation knowledge is value add.
- Perform Windows Patching activity across environment and knowledge on SCCM is value added
- Experience in working in Agile project and good understanding of Agile process and methodology
- Experience to BANKING domain would be good to have.
- Good Analytical and Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.