Systems Engineer - TS/SCI w/ Poly
The Cyber and SIGINT Solutions Operation is currently supporting our Customer’s TechSIGINT Revitalization (TSR) efforts. Our Team is currently looking for a Systems Engineer to support the TSR efforts in our Columbia, MD location.
Analyzes user's requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications. Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities. Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies. Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology. Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. Develops technical documentation. Develops system Architecture and system design documentation. Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
• Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of required system.
• Assist with the development of system requirements, functional requirements, and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components.
• Coordinate the resolution of action items from CCB meetings, design reviews, and program reviews.
• Manage the customer relation based on the objective of the task.
• 15-20 years of experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
• Master's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline form an accredited college or university is required.
- Ability to work and lead a small team of engineers with minimal guidance.
- Ability to decompose, analyze, and allocate use cases to solution space and architecture
- Ability to initiate development efforts to prototype directed solutions
- Ability to develop architecture views
- Ability to develop I&T plans
- An active TS/SCI with a polygraph is required
- US Citizenship is required
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.