As a Systems Engineer in the B330 Program you will have the opportunity to be part of an elite team of engineers working on cutting edge human-rated spacecraft development that will directly influence and redefine the future of space habitation. To be successful in this role at Bigelow Aerospace you will need to be a well-rounded, interdisciplinary engineer who can think critically, problem-solve effectively, and have an attention to detail while being able to focus on the larger, overall picture. We are looking for passionate, creative, team-oriented individuals, who are ready to roll-up their sleeves and tackle new challenges as our company continues its mission to pioneer the future of expandable space structures! Are YOU the intelligent life we seek?
● Research, design, develop, and test spacecraft systems for human spaceflight missions and operational capabilities
● Development of planning, organization, implementation and monitoring of requirements management processes, tools, risk, issues, opportunity management and technology readiness assessment processes
● Analyze complex aerospace product or equipment specifications and performance requirements to determine mission planning and operational needs
● Support the task of integrating the efforts of a multi-disciplinary team of subsystem engineers into an overall habitable spacecraft system
● Support overall development of a human habitable spacecraft system with focus on testability, reliability, availability, maintainability, and producibility
● Perform requirements development, proposal writing, documentation management