Leidos is looking for a Systems Engineer position for a Sustainment Contract. Program provides sustainment support for over 10 Mission-Critical exploitation capabilities. Each system has its own specific requirements and infrastructure. We are seeking technical, self-motivated Software developers, to be versatile and flexible to changing priorities from multiple customers. Candidates must work well in an Agile Scrum environment. Leadership skills are highly desired.
The candidate will be subject to a government security clearance and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Perform systems requirement analysis of one or more systems
- Perform trade studies, requirement allocation and interface definitions
- Work with development team to help them understand requirements and implementation
- Work with systems integration and test team for verification and validation of requirements
- Completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline within 12 months from hire.
- 1-2 years of related experience obtained through a combination of internships and coursework.
- An active TS/SCI clearance is required for this position
- Understanding of systems engineering principles and practices
- Solves simple, routine technical problems following established procedures and policies
- Develops products, solutions, processes using basic principles, theories and concepts within own technical specialty
- Communicates with peers to explain facts, basic analysis, processes and practices related to area
- Requires basic knowledge of and ability to apply principles, theories, and concepts of narrow technical domain
- Experience with SAFe Agile of other Agile SW development methodologies
- Experience with Subversion/JIRA
- Exposure to supporting proposal
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.