TA Partner, Candidate Development/Sourcing
Recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies,” Quest Diagnostics is the world's leading provider of diagnostic testing, information and services that doctors and patients need to make better healthcare decisions. They are pioneers in developing innovative diagnostic tests and advanced healthcare information technology solutions that help improve patient care.
With corporate headquarters in Secaucus, NJ, Quest Diagnostics is a Fortune 500 company, traded on the New York Stock Exchange and included in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index. With 2018 revenues of $7.53 Billion, and approximately 46,000 employees and 6,600 patient locations across the US, Quest Diagnostics serves half of the physicians and hospitals in the US with their large variety of products and services.
The company offers the broadest access to diagnostic testing services through its network of laboratories and patient service centers, and provides interpretive consultation through its extensive medical and scientific staff. Quest Diagnostics also provides services to employers, life insurance companies, other commercial labs, clinics, health plans, government agencies, and organizations involved in clinical trials research.
Approximately 150 million times each year, patients and their physicians rely upon Quest Diagnostics results to make important healthcare decisions.
Quest Diagnostics Healthcare IT solutions connect over 165,000 physicians.
Approximately one third of U.S. physicians – and many of the country’s leading hospitals and health systems – relies on Quest Diagnostics healthcare information solutions to foster better patient care and improve their business performance.
• FORTUNE magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list for 4 consecutive years; one of only five companies to attain Most Admired status in the "Health Care, Pharmacy and Other Services" industry category.
• Fortune magazine’s Fortune 500 list
• Forbes Global 2000
• Barron’s 500
• Member of the Dow Jones® Sustainability World Index
• Consistently named one of the best places to work in U.S. business journal rankings
• Named a DiversityInc Noteworthy Company for the second consecutive year in 2018
Diagnostic Testing Services
Quest Diagnostics is the world’s leading provider of diagnostic testing, information and services that patients and doctors need to make better healthcare decisions. Their services range from routine blood tests — such as total cholesterol, Pap testing and white blood cell count — to complex, gene-based and molecular testing. They perform medical tests that aid in the diagnosis or detection of diseases, measure the progress or recovery from a disease or confirm that an individual is free from disease. In addition, they have specialized expertise in cancer, cardiovascular diseases, infectious diseases, and neurology.
In the $60 Billion and growing US Diagnostic Testing Market, Quest Diagnostics is the leader. Quest Diagnostics’ reputation as a leading innovator, provider of high value, low cost solutions and its financial strength and flexibility make it well positioned to capitalize on the evolving healthcare landscape.
Quest Diagnostics’ long term strategy is to become the undisputed world leader in diagnostic testing, information and services. To drive this profitable growth, Quest Diagnostics plans to leverage capabilities to create differentiation:
• Deliver Innovative Solutions
• Leverage their Unparalleled Access and Distribution Network
• Expand their relationships with large payors and health systems
• Deliver Superior Patient Experiences
We are seeking a Candidate Development/Sourcing professional for the Executive and Medical Talent Acquisition organization. This TA Partner will utilize his/her executive recruiting expertise to find, attract and hire the best talent to Quest Diagnostics, Inc. This role will be responsible for sourcing talent, enterprise-wide for Director and above positions.
- Identifies, develops and assesses candidates utilizing creative sourcing, candidate development and research strategies
- Builds networks and relationships through social media platforms, industry contacts, colleagues, trade associations, etc. to identify active and passive executive level candidates
- Proficiency in developing and executing targeted search strategies utilizing online recruiting/sourcing tools and social media platforms including but not limited to LinkedIn, Hoovers, specialty trade associations, executive referrals and the internet to identify and recruit the very best candidates
- Develops and maintains a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified leaders
- Reviews and assesses bios, resumes and credentials against position specifications for relevant experience, skill sets and competencies
- Prescreens, assesses and qualifies potential candidates
- Strong evaluation and appraisal skills to compare/contrast potential candidates/candidates for organizational culture fit and retention
- Exhibits strong written and oral communication skills to effectively articulate accurate, complex and detailed information to potential candidates and Executive/Medical Talent Acquisition team
- Cold and warm calling prospects/sources for candidate/pipeline development sharing Quest Diagnostics and positions value proposition
- Strong online research skills to develop search plans based on relevant industries and markets that develop the best talent specific to position requirements
- Uses effective verbal and written communication skills to proactively keep Full life cycle Talent Acquisition Partners and the Senior Director Executive and Medical Talent Acquisition informed of candidate development/pipelining process in a timely and efficient manner
- Updates and utilizes Executive search database/CRM for TA processes supporting full life cycle recruitment
- 5+ years experience in executive sourcing and candidate development within a large, complex organization and/or within a retained executive search firm.
- An expert level of knowledge in executive recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, developing diversity slates and conducting due diligence of potential candidates.
- Must be able to manage competing demands while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
- Experience in developing innovative ways to research and identify executive talent pools.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills are required.
- Needs demonstrated success in recruiting across multiple industries, geographies and functions, both nationally and globally.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- High energy with strong drive for results
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications.
- Must be internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases
- Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
- Experience in retained search and/or executive/professional level recruiting is required.
- Proven ability to work in a large, complex, matrix organization is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Drive for results
- Action oriented
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Business acumen
- Comfort around top management
- Customer focus
- Decision Quality
- Ethics and values
- Functional/Technical skills
- Integrity and Trust
- Intellectual horsepower
- Interpersonal savvy
- Learning agility
- Time Management
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application by visiting questdiagnostics.com/careers, clicking “Job Search” and following the prompts. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact qualified candidates for interviews.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner – Executive Recruitment
Quest Diagnostics, Inc.
Executive and Medical Talent Acquisition Partner
Quest Diagnostics, Inc.