Under limited supervision support all treasury activities, including risk management, cash management, capital markets, and capital structure activities. Responsible providing analytical support for key Corporate Treasury decisions.
- Responsible for all credit card related issues for all business units.
- Primary contact for merchant card processor relationships including contract negotiations and PCI compliance enterprise wide.
- This includes relationships with Paymentech, American Express and Discover Card.
- Responsible for metrics associated with credit card processing, payroll direct deposit participation, gross bank fees, foreign currency hedge reporting, Treasury savings summary and business unit "dashboard" reports of Treasury Operations-related activity.
- Liaison to domestic and international cash management financial institutions.
- Responsible for resolving banking related issues that originate at the business units.
- This includes leading and conducting meetings to cultivate relationships between The ServiceMaster Company and these financial institutions.
- Review daily cash position for accuracy and provide back-up support to the Treasury Analyst on an as needed basis.
- Ensure that cash position and forecast are completed on a daily basis and distributed to Director of Treasury Operations and the Treasurer.
- Team member for corporate special projects with the ServiceMaster Business Support
- Center and with the Business Units to create or improve areas of cash management.
- Responsible for management and review of monthly bank account analysis statements and for managing Foreign currency exposure.
- Responsible for maintaining the authorized users and authority levels associated with all online banking systems.
- Security administrator on all online banking products.
- Bachelors degree in business, accounting or finance.
- Three to five years of banking or treasury experience required.
- Ability to effectively communicate with upper management
- Ability to conduct meetings with outside vendors
- Critical thinking skills
- Strong project management skills
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm’s reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.