Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Tablet Press Set-Up associate is responsible for all assembly, disassembly, maintenance and operation of various tablet press machines, which provide streamlined, automated control to the production line.
***NOTE: This job is 12 hour shift 6:00 PM - 6:30 AM ***
BI-WEEKLY WORK SCHEDULE. TWO SHIFTS AVAILABLE:
1st week: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
2nd week: Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.
1st week: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
2nd week: Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Disassembles, cleans and assembles various tablet press filling machines
- Diagnose problems that arise during a set-up
- Match all labels with batch records
- Cover for operators during breaks and/or absences
- Maintains an inventory of tools and machines in a clean and safe manner
- Operates a forklift to load and unload materials and products
- Adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced