- Supports Talent Acquisition Partners with scheduling interviews and communicating with candidates in a professional and timely manner.
- Arrange travel for candidates through travel agency as needed.
- Coordinates background check process, employment verifications, and executes the new hire onboarding process.
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition Coordinators in each office to balance workload.
- Requires 1 to 3 years of related administrative experience. Strong Microsoft Outlook Skills (Outlook, Excel, and Word) and ability to handle high volume of emails daily.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and multi-task. Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and ability to learn on the fly
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently, organize own workload, analyze problems, and plan and propose reasonable solutions.
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on process improvement.
- Ability to work in an environment that requires discretion and confidentiality. A confidentiality agreement will be required.
- Must be able to collaborate with Talent Acquisition and outside teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.