The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for sourcing, screening, and recommending candidates for our administrative, maintenance and line services departments. Identify opportunities to build applicant pools, establish trust and partnerships with the managers, identify potential "fit' through effective interviewing and testing, effectively administer the interviewing and onboarding process, and ensure a positive new hire experience. Developing and executing recruitment plans and strategies are primary responsibilities to ensure hiring goals are met with the best possible talent.
- Three to five-plus years related experience with at least three years of related general aviation management experience.
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Proven ability to work both independently on projects and as part of a larger team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Pay rate: $65-75K
Location: Van Nuys, CA
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.