Responsibilities may include;
- Sreening telephone calls
- Scheduling interviews
- Researching the Internet to locate potential job candidates
- Scanning resumes
- Assisting with planning new employee orientations
- Compiling materials and maintaining employee database records
- Strong computer skills required, as well as sensitivity to confidential matters.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Some business course work at the college or technical level preferred.
- One or more years of previous experience functioning in a HR support role or a combination of experience using the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint and Bachelor's degree.
- Ability to multitask, will be first point of contact for HR Dept, Worked in a professional environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.